Monday, November 9, 2015

I need help finding this afghan pattern!


My girlfriend gave me a bag full of crochet pieces that had one row put together. I can not for the life of me find the pattern to put it together. 

This is how it looks...


It hexys with a pretty flower in the middle surrounded by white hexys but for the life of me I cant figure out how they go together.

Here are a few more pics to maybe help someone help me!




You can see how some of them are put together but when I do it, it just doesn't seem to fit.

I have a whole bag of pre-made flowers and they white hexys.

So If anyone knows this pattern and can send me some kind of info or a link it would be greatly appreciated. I am so tired of looking at a huge bag full of crochet that I cant fix!

Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help!

~Crystal





No comments:

Post a Comment