Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Finished Spring Wreath and a Sneak Peek!

Happy Sunday!

I have been working really hard to get all my Wip's caught up (works in progress) and done so this week I can concentrate on my granny blanket and getting it done. I can not wait to share it with you. Its the bedroom set, shams and all. 

Today I want to share my version of a spring wreath. I took all the bits from the ones I have seen on Pinterest, I have a crochet wreath board, and made my own.

I tried to remember to take pics as I went along but I noticed I forgot the leaves. They were from a Pinterest pin too.

Here are a few pics of my progress....


Thats my blue ring for the sky, and the green is for the grass my flowers go on. The little colored thing at the top is my "rainbow", its also my loop to hang it on the door.


Here are my bits, some clouds, a sun, and all kinds of different flowers.

Here is the finished product!
Ta-Dah!


I didn't add bees, or birds but I love it all the same. 

I think it turned out lovely and it reminds me of spring.

I love all the things you can do with yarn!

Here is another project I am working on, sneak peek for my next post. 

It just needs put together on my end!

Here is the link to make your own...
(that is not mine, that's the pattern photo)





Happy Hookin!
~Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment