Tuesday, February 10, 2015

CASSANI Fogless Shower Mirror Review

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a product review for you. 

I received no compensation for this post. I recieved the product for an honest review. 

CASSANI FOGLESS SHOWER MIRROR
http://www.amazon.com/Fogless-Shower-Mirror-Nanotechnology-Exclusive/dp/B00CNOUZE2/ 



The 1st picture is the packaging. The mirror came packaged well. It was not hard to open, nor was the mirror itself.

This product can be ordered from Amazon.com as the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror

I was super excited to receive this mirror, as we are shower people and my S.O has a full beard and mustache.

I opened the package and proceeded to see how it attaches to  the shower. It only has one square sticky tab to attach the mirror.




The top item in the picture is the razor hanger, and underneath is the part that the mirror holds on to. You can see the round hole in the mirror where it just hangs on the hook. All the pieces are Stainless too, it will look good for a long time! The actual mirror is 6 inches wide, by 7 1/2 inches tall. Its a great size, your face will fit perfectly :-)

VERY EASY INSTALLATION!

These just stick to your shower. Make sure you clean it good, and DON'T use soap to clean your mirror. All it takes is water and your fingers to clean it. This makes me happy! I don't know anyone who needs another mirror to clean.


This is the product in my shower. 
I installed it myself, and now my razor doesn't have to sit wet and get rusted and gross.

Before I done this review I wanted to use this product for a few days in my shower so I could honestly say that it worked, and didn't fog up. 

IT WORKED PERFECTLY!

I am really pleased with the CASSANI FOGLESS SHOWER MIRROR.

My S.O is happy as well.

This can be purchased from Amazon for $14.99, it has 4 1/2 stars and is a best seller. 

Go get you one. Its handy, and really nice for an inside shower mirror, lol.
Thanks for sharing this with me.

I will update more soon!

Thanks!


THUMBS UP!!!



                                                                                                                                 
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment