Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Just a little something....

Good Afternoon!

I am trying to get caught up! I don't know when I will be back. I wanted to show you a little bag I made. This was a stash buster project. Made up from a site and I put my own edge on it. Its not great colors but its going to be perfect for my runs to town with a couple dollars, a credit card and my phone.


I think it turned out real cute.

Now, in a few posts back I told you I had found me an inspiration picture. Here is it.



I am in love with this.
Here is the link I am going to use.
I had a hard time finding the pattern. The
 link is broken. I had to do it another way. I got it though. Its Kootoyoo. They also have a link on Ravelry.com
What do you think of it? Isnt it adorable? It uses chunky and a big hook. Im going to use 2 4 ply navy and a big hook. Its just 2 granny hex's. I hope in my limited but expanding quickly crochet knowledge its something I can do. It may take me a minute but when I crocheted my inspiration bag I couldn't make the solid granny that it use but I did it!
I will update with more pics after I get my Christmas Crochet done. I hope to get it started after Christmas. I have a birthday 4 days after Christmas so maybe this can be a birthday present for me. I usually give my stuff away. I hope to wear this one with pride. If you love this pattern, let me know. I would love to have a crochet buddy to make this with. A CAL for us. 
Have a warm day, everyone. 
It's snowing here in WV.
Happy Hookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment