Monday, December 29, 2014

BIRTHDAYS & RESOLUTIONS


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday. 

My tree is down.
It doesn't seem like a birthday if the Christmas tree is up.
I have always had a birthday full of snow and cold. 
This year it's 40 degrees and raining. Very different for my birthday.
I got to sleep late.
I had 75 Birthday wishes on Fb.
I appreciate all the warm wishes.
I got woke up with a cappuccino, a card a few gifts from my S.O.
I am so blessed.
I am having a little get-together today at my house.
Everyone is Welcome!

Now for the good stuff....

Do you make resolutions?

I have a gray & pink granny blanket that I started on when I first learned to crochet a couple months ago. I went to walmart and finally got the yarn for my inspiration project. (its a few posts back)
I have decided NOT to start anything until I get this blanket done. I started out making a cali-king sized blanket and since I got a new cherry sleigh bed for Christmas the blanket sized has changed since I went to a queen sized mattress. So now, I don't have much more to go. 
So, thats my New Year Resolution. Not to work on ANYTHING until I got my blanket done. 

Here is is.....


Its gray and a light pink that I can find anywhere. I guess I'll just keep going in gray and edge it out in the pink I have left. It won't take me long, but its gonna take a few days of hard work. I'm up for it. I want it out of the way so I can start on my shrug and my sons StormTrooper granny square blanket for the new year.

Do you have a NYR or a project that you can't get finished?

Have a great day, and Happy Hookin!




No comments:

Post a Comment