Friday, October 3, 2014

Finger Crochet Projects

Good Morning Friends! I know I havent been updating like I should. Since the fall season has started, the kids have went back to school, my house projects are starting to take on a life of their own. I am trying to update this blog. I am thinking about moving spaces. I am liking another template better but with all the freebies, blogging for books and other accounts that I am connected to, I hate to close this one down and take all that time starting another. What do you think? Do you think this site is all it could be?

Well, let me tell you what has been going on with me. I have been scouring the internet and you tube for tutorials that I can learn easily. Have you ever learned anything from you tube? Well, I learned to finger knit a long time ago. I thought nobody knew how or it was something I made up. Come to find out, there are many patterns that I can use. I will provide a link for you. The first picture is how it turns out on your fingers. The second pic is just so you can see how the yarn threads on your fingers. The third picture is the wreath I am currently working on in a light cocca yarn.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXaiyWPKXc

Here are a few of the idea that I am making. The pillow was my favorite, and I love the ornaments. I have been making scaves since I was a kid but I didnt know that they were scarves. :-)




I dont know about you but I am in love with that simple pillow. Once you get your finger knit chain going you can do almost anything. I just sit around in my free time, f, knit, ball it up and start again. There are many quick and easy projects. Here is what I am working on for Christmas. Look at the ornaments. Arent they cute? They literally take about 5 minutes apiece. 


I want to show you my finger crochet rugs but thats for another day. I have tshirt yard to show you how to make and what it can be used for too. Its just too easy. See, I cant crochet. I have been taught many times and none of it has stuck. I have hooks, yard, patterns, everything I would need but I just cant do it. I CAN finger knit and crochet. I dont know whats so different or easier for me but it is. So for an easy project that you can teach your kids, look up finger knitting or finger crochet on you tube from your fave blogger or site. Its easy, quick and I think its lots of fun!

I am going to do another page on another type of fun! Ill be back here real soon to show you how to turn your fingers and yarn. Try it, and let me know how it turns out!

Next up, I have a book to review. It came from Blogging for Books and its called FIEND by Peter Stenson. I will let you know how it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment